Award-Winning, International Travel Expert Stephanie Oswald Provides Insider 2015 Travel Tips, Trends and Tools
on Everything from
How To Go, Where to Go, What to Pack and Getting the Most for Your Travel Dollar!!
AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEW: STEPHANIE OSWALD, Editor-In-Chief of TRAVELGIRL Magazine, Award-Winning International Travel Expert
Most seasoned travelers knows that planning is the key to a trip packed with value. It’s a worthy goal, and it involves more than just knowing about the lowest airfares or best prices for accommodations. Adding value to a trip requires knowledge about destinations, events and logistics. International travel expert and Editor-In-Chief of travelgirl magazine, Stephanie Oswald, understands how stressful traveling can be. She is available for interview to share plenty of tips and trends for all your Summer 2015 travel needs that will ensure the whole family has a great time!
Some of the Unique Insider Summer 2015 Travel Trends and Tips Stephanie can offer are:
• Research, Research, Research. The best trips don’t just happen – planning a fun and successful trip means doing your homework
• Spring Break Travel Checklist. Breaking down what should be on your list for easy packing.
• Hottest Spring Break Travel Destination Trends. What’s hot this year? Cruising, Learning Adventures and of course…Beaches.
• Choosing the best accommodations for your budget. Don’t let your digs put a damper on your trip.
• Stay in touch with yourself. Prepare ahead of an incident: e-mail a copy of your passport or your driver’s license to yourself.
• Dress for success at security. Getting through security at the airport doesn’t have to be a stressful nightmare. Dressing smart and knowing what to wear (and what not to wear) can get you in and out in a breeze.
• Be an official frequent traveler. Joining a rewards program can be beneficial to everyone whether you are a globetrotting jetsetter or just travel once a year.
• Pack some pampering. Bring along some stress busters in the form of Zen-inducing travel candles, your favorite scented hand lotion, etc for instant stress relief.
• Travel medical advice. What to visit your doctor about in advance and what to bring along with you.
SUGGESTED INTERVIEW QUESTIONS:
• What are the hottest spring break travel trends for 2015?
• How can I get some perks and discounts leading into my trip?
• What are easy ways to relieve some of the stress that comes with traveling?
• How can I make the most out of my travel budget and still have an awesome spring break?
• Where can my audience find more information?
More About Stephanie Oswald:
As the Editor-in-Chief of travelgirl magazine, a Web Correspondent for The Weather Channel, and seasoned travel correspondent for CNN, she has reported on everything from stress-relieving spa treatments and unique escapes around the world to the human side of a hurricane. She is the co-founder of travelgirl — the first national travel magazine to launch after the events of 9/11. The travel and lifestyle publication was chosen by industry leader Mr. Magazine as one of the “most notable” launches of 2003. Oswald is a native New Yorker who spent 13 years globetrotting as CNN’s travel correspondent and host of the weekend program, CNN Travel Now. In 2003, she also launched a groundbreaking series called The Weather Channel Road Crew that showcased the “fun” side of weather. In 2004, she filed written and audio reports during Hurricanes Ivan and Jeanne as the very first Web Correspondent for Weather.com. As anchor and correspondent for CNN Travel Now, a weekly program on worldwide destinations, travel trends and cuisine, Oswald specialized in adventure travel, filing reports from Europe, South America, Asia and the Caribbean. One series took her into the depths of Papua New Guinea for a rare and eye-opening look at the Huli Wigmen. Her reports also appeared on CNN Headline News, CNN in-flight programming for Delta Air Lines, CNN International