This is no better than people looting stores, physically hurting and killing others…
We all should be thankful for life and respect for each other.
All we are is what we are with each other
Peace, Love & HOPE
Dear Friend and Members
Happy and HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO ALL. STAY SAFE.
SAFETY is the most important focus of our life right now, along with loving ALL.
We at Good News are saddened by many things in America, just like Lady Liberty above. The Statue of Liberty (officially named Liberty Enlightening the World) is a monument symbolizing the United States… The statue commemorates the signing of the United States Declaration of Independence. https://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Liberty
Good News was going to share thoughts of 2020 Bittersweet Thoughts that were sent to us in an Inner Happiness group that we are part of. We have decided to still share it as we are believers in the Good in the World and that our difficult times will pass when we all realize that we are all in this together, our www.goodnewsplanet.TV motto. They also say a little laughter, during our most difficult times is healthy, I hope you agree. Additionally, we share a link to a Benefit Concert that we did on New Year’s Eve to raise money for Support Dogs for First Responders & Vets and www.peacedayparty.org. I performed on the Sax and the Piano and share Thoughts of Wisdom from Soundscapes on a TV Channel… Enjoy.
2020 Bittersweet Thoughts
1. The dumbest thing I ever bought was a 2020 planner.
2. 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.
3. The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house & their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!
4. This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came to my house & told my dog… We had a good laugh.
5. Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
6. Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands?
7. I never thought the comment, “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6-foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!
8. I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.
9. I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to the Backyard. I’m getting tired of the Living Room.
10. Never in a million years could I have imagined I would go up to a bank teller with a mask on and ask for money.
Here also is a link to a Benefit that Good News did to raise some money for support dogs for First Responders and Vets, www.goodnewsplanet.TV and our www.peacedayparty.org partnered with www.operationwarriorshield.com on New Year’s Eve.
Once again, wear a mask, stay safe and love one another.
Reverend Paul Sladkus – All Faiths and Spiritual, call if you need me 212 647 1212 and the Good News and Peace Team. We LOVE YOU.
PS Please join us, support us and tell your community. Om.