Chuck is the Chief Executive Officer of Stone Point Capital and Chairman of the Investment Committees of the Trident Funds. Chuck joined Stone Point in 1998, and he is actively involved in all of Stone Point’s portfolio investments. He is the chief architect behind Stone Point’s “Elephant Process” investment philosophy and partnership model with founders and owner-operators.
Prior to Stone Point, Chuck was a partner at Goldman, Sachs & Co. where he spent 23 years.
Goldman, Sachs & Co.
· Head of Investment Banking Services Worldwide
· Co-Head of Americas Group
· Head of Financial Services Industry Group
· Member of the International Executive Committee
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
· Vice Chairman
· Board Director
· Columbia University – MBA
· University of Vermont – B.A.
Other Board Representation
· Board Director of AXIS Capital
· Board Director of Progressive
· Board Director of Hershey’s
· Member of the Advisory Board of Deutsche Bank
· Board Director of Stone Point Capital Foundation