Funding contributions are tax-deductible.
To explore funding, sponsorship and programming naming opportunities, please contact Peter Meister or Paul Sladkus at US +1 (212) 647-1212.
Accomplishments for 2005 include:
- Concerts, events and partnerships to raise money for disaster relief;
- Providing accredited educational and career opportunities in media production for scores of college aged students;
- Providing valuable health education resources to the neediest;
- Bringing communications skills and technologies to closed or needy societies;
- Bringing media production, distribution and fund-raising resources to needy organizations;
- Helping corporations and nations build positive social equity for their brands;
- Showcasing content and performances from many cultures and countries;
- Promoting commercial investment from government and non-government organizations;
- Producing a searchable online publication featuring hundreds of positive audio and video interviews with people and celebs who are making a difference.
Good News Horizons Program: Funding Goal $500,000
Frequently, small philanthropic organizations do not have the resources or expertise to leverage new opportunities in media. The new media revolution is enabling all kinds of cost-effective options for organizations and people to make their voices heard through video and audio.
Funding goes toward costs associated with providing production assistance to volunteer professionals, equipment, program management and promotion, and costs of consumables like film, equipment insurance, lighting and storage of content.
Good News Visions Program: Funding Goal $250,000
Helping students earn school credit by learning to understand and use media resources in a way that is vital toward developing the next generation of mainstream media. Students learn basic office skills and gain experience toward starting a promising career in a media business or related career.
Funding goes toward costs associated with general management of the program as well as providing training, supervision, computer equipment and software licenses.
Good News Broadcast Business and Professional Life Series: Funding Goal $250,000
The Business and Professional life series is designed to encourage for-profit corporations to develop and promote their civic outreach and Good Corporate Citizenship programs.
Funding goes toward costs associated with general management and promotion of the program as well as costs associated with audio and video production.
Good News Broadcast Events and Entertainment: Funding Goal $350,000
By organizing events and sponsors, we are able to bring organizations together to in order to raise funds for a charitable cause.
Funding goes toward costs associated with general management and promotion of the program as well as costs associated audio and video production.
Good News Corporation Media Research: Funding Goal $75,000
Good News Corporation is developing a research program to take the annual pulse of people’s attitudes toward mainstream media. The research will give advertisers, governments, and content providers a valuable tool to plan their media strategy for the future.
Funding goes toward costs associated with general management and promotion of the program as well as costs associated with this research program.
Good News Letter and Member Services: Funding Goal $150,000
Good News Corporation holds regular networking opportunities throughout the year to help media professionals collaborate in an informal setting. We are holding seminars and speaking opportunities for media professionals who become members in Good News Corporation.
Funding goes toward costs associated with general management and promotion of the program as well as costs associated with proramming, editorial, newsletter electronic distribution, maintenance of the member database, collections and member relations.
We invite you to participate in some of our wonderful and vitally important public service programs and media resources