1. Register on this site. When you click to register you will see our Terms Of Service displayed to which all reporters must comply.
2. Create a new post on the site.
3. Choose a Category for your post. When you upload a post on Good News you will want to choose which category is best for your post. When creating a new post, as noted in Step 2. above, you will find a list of categories on the right hand side of the page from which you can choose.
4. Technical & Production Standards are displayed to help you shape your post.
5. Upload an image to your post if you like.
(Word Press can re-size your image for you, you may want to choose the radio button for ‘Middle’ size for best results)
6. Upload a Video or other media to your post if you like. After reading the instructions in the “Upload Video” link, we have Good News Intro & Outro clips that you can put on your videos, as well as a Good News Logo with a transparent background that you can add to the corner of the your video. See links below:
Good News Intro. clip Good News Outro. clip Good News Logo
All posts are held for moderation until approved by Good News. Bring Good News to the world.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.