Yorke can share her expertise on the following topics:
• Why nearly 400,000 patients die every year from medical mistakes and what can be done to reduce this number
• How to educate yourself and protect yourself from medical error
• How to be a strong advocate regarding the healthcare of a loved one
• Advice on bringing someone out of a coma
• Nursing home living and hospice providers — the good, the bad, and the ugly
• How her belief in the supernatural and life after death helped her to stay strong and navigate her grief
About the Author
Gloria J. Yorke is a hotel sales & marketing director, journalist, and public speaker. She is co-author of the Best Seller, The Midas Touch: The World’s Leading Experts Reveal Their Top Secrets to Winning Big in Business and Life, written along with Dr. Joe Vitale, Dan Lok, and 26 international authors.
Medical Manslaughter: Will your Doctor Cause YOUR Death? is based on her true story of losing her late husband due to doctor error.
Yorke resides in a suburb of Chicago. For more information, please visit: www.gloriajyorke.us