Good News will be covering this important day and will be sharing our video with you shortly.
Launched in the U.S. last year, Good Deeds Day 2013 was the biggest yet with 50 countries participating including, Mexico, Panama, Chile, Argentina, France, Germany, Switzerland, Britain, Denmark, Finland, Portugal, Israel, Hungary, Ukraine, South Africa and Singapore. All over the world, hundreds of thousands choose to volunteer and help others, putting into practice the simple idea that every single person can do something good, be it large or small, to improve the lives of others and positively change the world.
Initiated by American-Israeli businesswoman and philanthropist, Shari Arison, owner of Arison Group, Good Deeds Day was first launched in Israel in 2007, and is a realization of the Arison Group Doing Good vision. Ms. Arison fuses business and philanthropy to the social and commercial investments of her companies so that they are foremost moral and conscious. Her vision is to grow the circles of good and create positive change around the world through values-based business investments and social endeavors.
We will SPEAK WITH MS. ARISON ABOUT:
- The power of “doing good” for yourself, your community, and your country
- How to Participate as an Individual or Business
- Her Gateway to Doing Good, http://gdd.goodnet.org/
- Discovering what you have to offer and bringing out your inner leader
- Getting the message to the masses: Why is Good Deeds Day important
- Explanation of her motto her motto “Doing Good is Good Business”