1. Look for the funny things that always exist, like typos, the funny actions of coworkers and your own funny behavior.
2. Give projects comical names, like Quasimodo or Thumper.
3. Keep mindless toys on your desk and take short breaks to play with them.
4. Wear a creative hat to express or change your attitude.
5. Use cartoons to help with communication.
6. Play with the idea of stress and learn to celebrate it.
7. Laugh with coworkers for a few minutes for no real reason at all.
8. Under your clothes, wear a T- shirt with a saying that lightens you up.
9. Find playful ways to ease conflict with coworkers. For example; Employ toys that diffuse conflict; develop lightly humorous things to think or say; or use comical visualizations that help you keep perspective.
10. Exaggerate and play with the issues that annoy you most.
11. Incorporate elements of a game into your work. For example: Give yourself a price for completing a project; divide the project into a football field and see each stage of completion as a first down; give yourself a cheer; or develop a ritualized, playful way of turning on your computer.
12. Laugh for five minutes on the way to work.
13. Wear lighthearted, temporary tattoos that serve as handy reminders.
14.Wear a fun tie, scarf or other piece of clothing that makes you feel good and playful. If it is a serious day or a big meeting and outer attire must match accordingly, wear fun underwear.