And worthy of Broadcast Coverage???
A wedding hopefully should be a once only occasion and can be expressed in so many ways with many different budgets.
We thought to introduce you to an impromptu wedding with a very limited budget. This story is a Romantic Comedy ready for Prime Time presented on June 21st. You are all invited…….Here are some of the unique interesting attributes;
* The Wedding Ceremony on June 21st @ 10:00 AM will be performed in one of the oldest Chapels in Philadelphia.
* The Bride & Groom will not enter to “Here comes the Bride” but will dance down the Bridal Path in Fairmount Park at Valley Green in jeans to the Doo Wop favorite “Today I meet the boy I’m going to marry” by Darlene Love
* The Wedding will bridge many generations embracing Ageless Love. The Groom, Zeal Greenberg will be celebrating his 75th Birthday….The Bride will be celebrating her 34th Birthday. True Love knows no time or space…it is about living in the now moment.
* The Party will also Celebrate Fay Greenberg…Zeal’s Mom’s 99th Summer bringing together her large family with 13 Great Grand Children. Fay will be the Center Piece of the Party.
* The Reception Party begins at 4:00PM and is in the gym of Crefeld High School in Chestnut Hill with decorating the Pink “Room for Romance”. Crefeld began over 45 years ago originally Miquon School founded by Arnold Greenberg Founder and Head Master and Zeal’s brother. With very significant and profound meaning for the Greenberg Family.
* The evening will also bridge generations with romantic eclectic music. “The Pot Luck Shared Happiness Happening” with eclectic food from the eclectic guest will further demonstrate a unique and creative way to have a warm & wonderful event on a very small budget.
*The news worthiness comes from the human interest aspect of how to “Celebrate Life” and the beauty of our creativity.
The above points make for an interesting cool story. I wake up each morning saying to myself today I may meet my next best friend.
One September morning we met not On-Line but On-the- Train Line at 4:44 with me going to my NYC office to arrive by 7:00 AM. This one September morning two attractive women get on my empty train car and with a quick glance we began our romance.
June & Angela were playing hooky from work with tickets to go to the Dr. Oz show. Serendipity & Synchronicity have brought us together to bond in our impromptu low/no budget nontraditional marriage. What Inspirational Fun…A great romantic comedy ready for prime time opening on June 21st …the first day of a very special 2014 summer.
Our Daily “I DO” Agreement
Do you agree to rejoice in awakening daily to your togetherness and arising to your daily caressing?
Do you agree that whoever gets up first will prepare the other’s toothpaste and toothbrush?
Do you agree to give your soul mate a daily soulful smile while taking a moment to look deep into each other’s eyes with appreciation for being able to share the moment with each other?
This is your “Breakfast for the Heart” before you both begin the day.
Do you agree to send loving vibes while you are away from each other? Probably 12:00 will do, or you can do this many times a day, that’s OK too.
These are vitamins to keep your love healthy… This way, apart, you will be together.
Do you agree that you will have a creative romance?
You both will always create romance.
Do you agree that you will be innovative, resourceful, full of fun, and full of great ideas to make your life together a cherished adventure?
The exploration of who you are and all you can be with the pioneering spirit of making a difference to each other and all those that you touch.
Do you agree to take one night a month to plan a surprise date; take turns in turning each other on, to surprising each other with thoughtfulness and surprises?
What’s new, what’s next and exciting, worthy of doing-always, having something with a fresh vision to look forward to, is what your togetherness is about.
Do you agree that you will have daily doses of tingles?
This makes you realize that you are sexy and sensual and this comes from staying and being in touch with the other’s head, heart, and body. It’s all connected to the one; it is your spiritual adventure.
Do you agree that you will have an unselfish marriage that is bonded by your respecting your individuality and commonality; that you will allow for each other’s daily growth to be nurtured?
Do you agree to listen inwardly to what the other says, does, means, and feels and what you really want me to do for you.
Do you agree that you will never take your love for each other for granted; that you will continue to manifest the strength of your special union of your complete faith, trust, compassion, caring, understanding and the desire to create your romance as a beautiful work of art?
Your pure picture of your truthful marriage.
Do you agree never to close your eyes at the end of the day in anger; that you will go to sleep with a resolve and the peace of knowing that your love is the most precious treasure to cherish above any of your daily issues?
Each moment builds a lifetime.