Lifestyle Social Media Expert CHELSEA KROST Explains Millennial
Priorities & How To Keep that Resolution to Save Money In 2016
NEW SURVEY FROM AFLAC SHEDS LIGHT ON THE GOALS & ASPIRATIONS OF YOUNG ADULTS
Visit Aflac: https://www.aflac.com
STICKING TO NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS FOR MILLENNIALS
If you were born between the early 1980s and 2000, you fit into the millennial category that is often referred to as the Next Generation! Just in time for the New Year, we have one of the world’s most famous millennial spokespersons, Chelsea Krost, available to give insight into how her generation can stick to this year’s resolutions. Surprisingly, only 71 percent of people can keep a resolution longer than a week. Krost will share timely information about millennials from the 2015 Aflac WorkForces Report and talk about why it’s important for millennials to stick with resolutions, especially saving money. Find out the kind of resolutions that can motivate millennials in 2016!
CHELSEA SHARES RESOLUTIONS FOR MILLENNIALS:
• How to stick with resolutions long after the New Year.
• Most resolutions by millennials include losing weight and saving money.
• Do millennials have the resolve to accomplish their goals?
• How millennials can keep more money in their pockets.
• Why millennials should take a more proactive approach to health care.
• How having the right insurance can help millennials support their goals.
Krost is an accomplished speaker, author, television and radio talk show host, certified health coach, and the chief creative officer and co-founder of MPulse, a digital marketing agency specializing in creating content to target the millennial generation. Chelsea has appeared on “Good Morning America,” “Anderson” with Anderson Cooper, “The Meredith Vieira Show,” “The Wendy Williams Show,” “The Today Show,” “The Tyra Banks Show,” Bloomberg News, “Good Day New York” and several other top media outlets.