Celebrate International Day of Peace September 21st with the WORLD
Dear Peace & Wellness Respect for All Friends
Our nonprofit company, Good News Corporation , est. 2002 (website www.peacedayparty.org ) peace initiative continues for 2017 … we created the largest Peace Sign Broadcast event in Times Square/NYC in New York, with additional initiatives in Central Park for 15 years, San Jose, California and international participation from Haiti, Sri Lanka, China, Vietnam joined into the broadcast. We made the broadcast available for free for the world.
There have been over 100 participating corporations, organizations, dignitaries and celebrities who have shared a Peace message in our broadcast, i.e. Ringo Starr, Paul McCartney, Michael Douglas, Dr Jane Goodall, Dr. Mahmet Oz, Ed Asner, Dr. Deepak Chopra, Michelle Phillips, World Peace Orchestra, Pope Francis, Borough Presidents Manhattan & Brooklyn, Broadway Show Annie, David Lynch Foundation, Harlem Globetrotters to name a few. Please view reel on our sizzle, directly to your left on our website, Www.peacedayparty.org and see list of our founders below. .
Our major worldwide news in 2016 was that UNESCO joined us and the New York City Schools Respect For All program. We could use your participation to reach out to all the schools in the world McKinsey & Co. state that there are 1.6 Billion people who will be aware of Peace Day. Director General of UNESCO Irina Bokova, saw this partnership as an important opportunity to raise awareness, especially among young people about Peace Day. . “UNESCO is honored to partner with Good News Corporation, whose mission is to use events and media to strengthen the United Nations International Day of Peace message,” she said, adding, “This is part of our mandate, and clearly stated in the preamble of our constitution that since wars begin in the minds of men and women, it is in the minds of men and women that the defenses of peace must be constructed.”
Good News Corporation invite you to help strengthen the message of the International Peace Day September 21, 2017. All the countries of the UN unanimously agreed to a Day of Peace.
Click the MS 328 Peace Day Lesson Plan button created by Middle School 328 in Washington Heights, New York
LET’S ACHIEVE WORLD PEACE for
OUR CHILDREN, NO MORE WAR, VIOLENCE & BULLYING.
LET’S FEED & LOVE/RESPECT EVERYONE AND HAVE A PEACE DAY PARTY!
Please Donate Now for
Our Children & Grandchildren!
and we need to promote this to the world to become involved.
WE CAN DO IT WITH YOUR HELP.
BIG DIFFERENCE TO OUR PEACE EFFORTS.
Our immediate need is to raise $20,000 for production costs for broadcasts to more than 2,000 stations and growing, we will give the show to the world media.
|Peace Day Party|
WHAT WE DID.
- Create a HUMAN PEACE SIGN, announcing the Peace Day Party.
- Have SING ALONG with Peace/ Love Songs, our focus is CHILDREN. PEACE IS THE STAR OF THE SHOW
- Hold the FLAGS OF ALL THE COUNTRIES IN THE UN, plant a Peace Pole, MAY PEACE PREVAIL ON EARTH Moment of Silence 12noon 9/21.
- Borough Presidents of Manhattan/Brewer & Brooklyn/Adams support our events, celebrities, dignitaries, every day people. Broadcast on 2,000 websites, www.peaceday.tv Major worldwide public relations.
- Hold HUGG-A-PLANETS representing all the people of the world on our 7 continents, including our ANIMAL AND PLANT KINGDOMS. BRING YOUR PETS! Create practical acts of Peace everywhere, hug someone, make amends, smile, feed someone…
- Video tape the event and distribute it to the WORLD FOR FREE. We will roll into the program over 60 organizations, celebrities and believers that we can have WORLD PEACE totally. NO MORE WAR. THEN PARTY FOR PEACE, after party at the Copacabana 9/27 for supporters AND OTHER LOCATIONS WORLDWIDE.
- NYC Department of Education – Wednesday, September 21 (The International Day of Peace). NYC Department of Education Respect for All Program joins the Peace Day program. http://schools.nyc.gov/RulesPolicies/RespectforAll/EducatorResources/default.htm . Main program at Middle School, PS 328 401 W 164 th Street. Entire school to participate
- Video Feeds from UN Women of Peace March from 3/5/16, San Jose, Ca. 9/`18/16 (Amanda’s Network Cyber Bullying) Hundreds of What Does Peace Mean to You? www.goodnewsplanet.com interviews. TBD, Northern Ireland/Ireland, Israel/Jerusalem, Caribbean, China, India, Africa, Philippines…
- Major Broadcast to the world on September 21, 12 noon, the declared International Day of Peace. Our broadcast will incorporate all these pre-recorded feeds and possibly a live feed from a NYC School. Our main broadcast partner is www.peacechannel.TV and we are in negotiation with some of the largest worldwide Traditional & WEB broadcasters Go to: http://goodnewsplanet.com/peace-day-global-broadcast-to-stream-live-from-the-uns-peace-day-resource-page/ to see who is part of the www.peacechannel.com broadcast.
- THE 2016 INTERNATIONAL PEACE DAY AND PEACE DAY PARTY REPRESENTED OUR CONVICTION IN THE RIGHTS OF PEOPLE TO LIVE IN PEACE. THE EVENT CELEBRATE D PEOPLE LIVING IN PEACE AND OUR HOPE THAT ALL WILL JOIN IN TO A NON-VIOLENT WAY OF LIFE.
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
- JOIN US AT OUR EVENTS, JOIN US NOW TO GET THE WORD OUT, JOIN US WITH ANY DONATIONS AND PARTICIPATE WHEREVER YOU ARE WITH PRACTICAL ACTS OF PEACE. GO TO http://goodnewsplanet.com/peace-day-party/ and watch our sizzle reel. In Peace and Love for Our ONE World Family.
are educational Peace Video pieces from:
We also share Peaceful words from Martin Luther King, Jr. (I Had a Dream Speech) and Mahatma Gandhi. We share a poem by Dorothy Law Nolte, Children Learn What They Live. THAT THERE IS HOPE WAS THE MESSAGE.
For tax deductible donations go to: GoodNewsPlanet.com/peacedayparty/peace-day-donations
Welcome to What is Peace For You?
Where we will be posting messages from people from all over the world about what Peace means to them. As we do with GoodNewsPlanet.com we ask everyone we interview What is Good News For You? we have carried on that tradition and are asking everyone also, What is Peace For Them? We will insert these thoughts into our broadcasts and multi-media. Please post What is Peace For You? on our website comments and our Facebook Timeline. Thank you in Peace & Love
September 21, 2017 Peace Day Party!