Master Zhi Gang Sha https://www.drsha.com/
“We, the human race, need more Zhi Gang Sha” – Maya Angelou
“Master Sha makes available secret techniques and insights that were available in the past only to a select few. He gives you access to information that would otherwise be unattainable.” – Dr. John Gray, author of Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus
Countless people are suffering from stress that they cannot overcome, and Master Zhi Gang Sha has made it his life’s purpose to help us all discover powerful methods for relieving this stress to heal our minds, bodies, and souls.
Master Sha is a world renowned grandmaster of ancient disciplines from tai chi to I Ching, and his new book SOUL HEALING MIRACLES (Benbella Books, January 2014) shares incredible techniques that can help solve our physical and mental problems. Sha has the wisdom, experience, and knowledge we need to take charge of ourselves, and by using the techniques in his new book we can enjoy lifelong healing and wellness.
During interviews, Master Sha will discuss:
• Easy techniques for relieving stress and promoting joy
• His personal story and why he has chosen to serve humanity
• The incredible stories of people helped by Master Zhi Gang Sha
• Ancient wisdom only known to grandmasters that can heal our minds, bodies, and transform our lives
• Practical ways to boost energy, raise immunity, heal mind/body blockages, transform your finances, and more
• Actual chantings he can read on-air to help your listeners relieve stress and be happier (hosts are blown away by these chantings – you don’t want to miss this!)
SOUL HEALING MIRACLES is the next book in his Soul Healing Miracle series that has helped thousands of people relieve illnesses that have plagued them for years. It offers knowledge to understand the connection between you, your mind, and the universe, and shows what you can do to improve this connection, which will improve your life. The book also shares different blessings and calligraphies to meditate on for whatever ails you, from the heart and kidneys to stress and even cancer.
Speak with Master Zhi Gang Sha for an eye opening look at how we can all create our own soul healing miracles.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Dr. and Master Zhi Gang Sha is a soul leader, a world-renowned master healer, and a divine servant. He is the creator of Soul Mind Body Medicine. He was trained as a conventional medical doctor in China and a doctor of Traditional Chinese medicine in Canada and China. The founder of the Institute of Soul Healing and Enlightenment and the Love Peace Harmony Movement, Master Sha is a grandmaster of many ancient disciplines, including qigong, tai chi, king fu, feng shui, and the I Ching. Master Sha is also an expert in the most advanced cellular healing science now occurring in China. In the West, he is involved in breakthrough research on the effects of spirit on the human system. Master Sha was named Qigong Master of the Year at the Fifth World Congress on Qigong. In 2006, he was honored with the prestigious Martin Luther King, Jr. Commemorative Commission Award for his humanitarian efforts. His television program, The Power of Soul, debuted on public television in July 2010.
Good News will ask Dr. Sha:
1. Master Sha — our viewers have many challenges in their day to day lives from daily stress that causes health problems, mental worry, physical exhaustion, relationship issues, financial challenges. As a Grand Master of many ancient disciplines such as tai chi and qigong, how can viewers heal their bodies, minds, and souls in order to live a more healthy life?
2.. Your latest book, Soul Healing Miracles explores the power of soul healing calligraphy. How did you learn this ancient art form and how does it work?
3.. Can you offer a simple technique that anyone can easily incorporate into their life that will improve their health, reduce their stress levels, and in general make them happier and healthier?
4 . You have said that chanting alone or as a group can both relieve stress and bring you happiness. We’ve heard great things about this. Would you share an example of chanting with our audience?
5. Where could our audience purchase the book and find additional information on you and the valuable techniques that you offer?