- Windows 8, Introduction to Computers
- Introduction to Microsoft Publisher
- Introduction to Microsoft SkyDrive
- Home Networking
- Managing Windows 8
- Disk Management
- Exploring Microsoft Office Word 2010, Level 3: Advanced
- Introduction to Computers I: Basic Computer Processes
- Introduction to Excel 2013
- Introduction to Computers and Open Office Basic Applications
Gadget & App Courses
- The iPad Workshops
- The iPhone Seminars
- The iPhone Camera
- iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch
- Skype Workshop
- Android Smartphone
- A Beginner’s Guide to Facebook
These courses, along with the traditional “introductory computer classes” and “volunteerism” are key reasons why we are recognized as the premiere non-profit for teaching seniors computer skills.
Next year we will have more software and curriculum to distribute.
The large software grants from Microsoft and Adobe along with the hundreds of recently released books provided by Que Publishing dogmatically speak to the respect that these corporations have for us and what we do as an organization.
Your help is needed in order for SeniorNet to continue to fill its mission.
A small donation of $15 to $25 will go a long way towards addressing the rising cost of operations.
Any and all contributions will be greatly appreciated.
Click the Donate button below
Or mail your check/money order to:
12801 Worldgate Drive
Herndon, VA 20170
Remember, SeniorNet is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and any donation you make is fully tax-deductible!
As we move to an “online society”, we have lots more that we must accomplish. Help us help others.
Thank you again for your loyalty and dedication over the past years.
Leslie M. Smith