Award-Winning, International Travel Expert Stephanie Oswald Provides Insider Tips on Everything from Where to Go, What to Pack and Getting the Most for Your Summer Travel Dollar!
AVAILABLE FOR INTERVIEW: STEPHANIE OSWALD, Editor-In-Chief of TRAVELGIRL Magazine, Award-Winning International Travel Expert
In light of the latest challenges in travel, what’s a traveler to do? Award-Winning International travel expert Stephanie Oswald is available for live interviews with some suggestions on how to overcome the challenges of a summer getaway. She will discuss everything from how to circumvent the latest challenges in summer travel, how to get the best deals, and tips for traveling by air, land and sea.
Some of the Unique Insider Tips Stephanie can offer are:
• Play It By Ear:The trick is to be flexible with your travel plans to get the most mileage from your dollar.
• Start Your Paperwork: Now: First things first. Even if you don’t have a specific trip in mind, get your travel paperwork done now.
• Pick Your Price:You are more likely to take that dream vacation if you set aside your funds ahead of time.
• Pick the Vacation That Suits Your Personality
• Go All-Inclusive:Bundled pricing makes your vacation planning easy.
• Understand Seasonal Travel Trends
• Fly Mid-Week:You can save hundreds of dollars just by shifting your flights by one day.
• Check out the Extras: Be sure to look for and compare extras when making your booking decision
• Factor in Exchange Rates: The deal might look amazing at first, but think about how much you’ll be spending on food, entertainment, and shopping while you’re travelling.
• Go Online ASAP: Let online travel tools do the hard work for you
SUGGESTED INTERVIEW QUESTIONS:
• What are the hottest Summer travel destinations
• How can I get some perks and discounts leading into my trip?
• What are easy ways to relieve some of the stress that comes with traveling?
• How can I make the most out of my travel budget and still have an awesome vacation?
• Where can my listeners find more information?
More About Stephanie Oswald:
As the Editor-in-Chief of travelgirl magazine, a Web Correspondent for The Weather Channel, and seasoned travel correspondent for CNN, she has reported on everything from stress-relieving spa treatments and unique escapes around the world to the human side of a hurricane. She is the co-founder of travelgirl — the first national travel magazine to launch after the events of 9/11. The travel and lifestyle publication was chosen by industry leader Mr. Magazine as one of the “most notable” launches of 2003. Oswald is a native New Yorker who spent 13 years globetrotting as CNN’s travel correspondent and host of the weekend program, CNN Travel Now. In 2003, she also launched a groundbreaking series called The Weather Channel Road Crew that showcased the “fun” side of weather. In 2004, she filed written and audio reports during Hurricanes Ivan and Jeanne as the very first Web Correspondent for Weather.com. As anchor and correspondent for CNN Travel Now, a weekly program on worldwide destinations, travel trends and cuisine, Oswald specialized in adventure travel, filing reports from Europe, South America, Asia and the Caribbean. One series took her into the depths of Papua New Guinea for a rare and eye-opening look at the Huli Wigmen. Her reports also appeared on CNN Headline News, CNN in-flight programming for Delta Air Lines, CNN International and the CNN Airport Network. Immediately after 9/11, she filed human interest stories on the crisis for CNN, and covered the impact on the travel industry during live studio reports on CNN Headline News.
Stephanie’s website (www.travelgirlinc.com)