And being Good Samaritans for the ALS cause. They are heroes:):):)
The Ice Bucket Challenge, sometimes called the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, is an activity involving dumping a bucket of ice water on one's head or donating to the ALS Association in the United States. It went viral throughout social media during the Northern Hemisphere summer of 2014.
The challenge dares nominated participants to be filmed having a bucket of ice water poured on their heads. A common stipulation is that nominated people have 24 hours to comply or forfeit by way of a charitable financial donation.
4 United Kingdom
5 Notable participants
The origins of the idea of dumping cold water on one's head to raise … [Continue reading...]
The dynamic 25th Anniversary Edition of a New Age Classic including prefaces by Oprah Winfrey and Maya Angelou, an 85 page study guide, and website links for further study.
THE SEAT OF THE SOUL. www.seatofthesoul.com
25th Anniversary Edition with a Study Guide
“If there was just one book on this planet that I could recommend that you read, it would be this book, The Seat of the Soul by Gary Zukav. It has been for me, one of, if not the most powerful book I’ve ever read, except for the bible.”
“I suggest to the new Zukav reader to draw close to share this book with someone who has firm nerve and a wonderful sense of humor because when Zukav’s ideas stop challenging you, you will laugh with the wonderful laughter of the discoverer who has found a new continent.”
—Maya … [Continue reading...]
1. Smile at each other when you first wake up.
2. Exaggerate your affection for each other. Make everything bigger than it is and add a dash of silliness. For example: Holler " I love you;" speak of your undying love in terms the universe; or romantically describe each others' eyes with over-the-top comparisons, such as blue as the deep blue sea.
3. Laugh together at the funny things seen and experienced on a daily basis.
4. Go on a spur of the moment picnic.
5. Dance together in the living room, in the parking lot, on the street or in the mall.
6. Read to each other before you go to sleep at night.
7. Cuddle up together on the couch when you watch TV.
8. Find some time during the day to enjoy a long passionate, romantic kiss.
9. Walk together holding hands, and swing those hands.
10. … [Continue reading...]