"I realized that if my thoughts immediately affect my body, I should be careful about what I think. Now if I get angry, I ask myself why I feel that way. If I can find the source of my anger, I can turn that negative energy into something positive." - Yoko Ono
"The more we laugh, the more we live." - Paul H. Sladkus … [Continue reading...]
• How to Respond to Negative Social Commentary…without Pissing More People Off
• How to Become the Starbucks of the Internet:A Guide to Great Social Content: In social media, customer relationships are built and culture evolves through brand-guided content, conversation, and moderation.
• Wargaming: How to Protect Yourself from Unexpected Blowback When You Launch Your Next Social Campaign
• The Five Questions You Should Answer Before Responding Publicly to a Social Media Crisis
• The Art of the "Pause Post": Rescue Your Brand from Social Media Crisis
• Socializing the Brand: Introducing the Socialized Brand, which builds brand experience (and loyalty) through guided social conversations with customers, thereby requiring a mindset shift from control to … [Continue reading...]