TALK TO RENOWNED RELATIONSHIP EXPERT, SOCIOLOGIST &SEXOLOGIST PEPPER SCHWARTZ, PhD.
NEW RESEARCH ON MODERN LOVE
WITH THE HOST OF THE HIT SHOW
‘MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT’
One of the Nation’s Top Relationship Experts Shares an AVVO Study that Explains How Americans Feel about Marriage, Divorce & Relationships
When it comes to relationships and modern love, Pepper Schwartz, PhD., is one of the top experts in the nation. She’s best known as the Co-Host of the unique and top-rated show MARRIED AT FIRST SIGHT, but is also the author of 25 books on relationships. She is truly recognized as one of the premiere experts on dating in today’s society. In our contemporary world, relationships are constantly changing with internet dating sites, marriage and divorce. So with spring and … [Continue reading...]
For more information on The Ball: http://www.letmypeoplego.com/theball.html
Since 1995, we've sponsored the Nation's Biggest Jewish Singles Events. The Ball, our annual Christmas Eve party, is the premier Jewish Singles event in both NYC and LA and is attended by 3,000+ Jewish Singles annually in New York City alone!
In addition to The Ball, LetMyPeopleGo.com Jewish Singles sponsors cocktail parties, intimate gatherings, and large holiday events throughout the year. We also offer Jewish travel opportunities.
Why are our events so popular?
Because our events are geared to specific age groups (translation: women, no more men your father's age hitting on you!).
Because we reserve locations exclusively for our young single Jewish crowd and choose only the hippest … [Continue reading...]
• How to Respond to Negative Social Commentary…without Pissing More People Off
• How to Become the Starbucks of the Internet:A Guide to Great Social Content: In social media, customer relationships are built and culture evolves through brand-guided content, conversation, and moderation.
• Wargaming: How to Protect Yourself from Unexpected Blowback When You Launch Your Next Social Campaign
• The Five Questions You Should Answer Before Responding Publicly to a Social Media Crisis
• The Art of the "Pause Post": Rescue Your Brand from Social Media Crisis
• Socializing the Brand: Introducing the Socialized Brand, which builds brand experience (and loyalty) through guided social conversations with customers, thereby requiring a mindset shift from control to … [Continue reading...]
Dr. Grandin didn't talk until she was three and a half years old, communicating her frustration instead by screaming, peeping, and humming. In 1950, she was diagnosed with autism and her parents were told she should be institutionalized. She tells her story of "groping her way from the far side of darkness" in her book Emergence: Labeled Autistic, a book which stunned the world because, until its publication, most professionals and parents assumed that an autism diagnosis was virtually a death sentence to achievement or productivity in life.
Dr. Grandin has become a prominent author and speaker on the subject of autism because "I have read enough to know that there are still many parents, and yes, professionals too, who believe that 'once autistic, always autistic.' This dictum has … [Continue reading...]
In a previous and parallel life, Selina Maitreya was and is a highly regarded consultant to commercial photographers worldwide. A published author of 2 best-selling books and global lecturer, Selina has for the past 30+ years guided Creatives to form deeper vision and refine their inner spirit.
Prior to and concurrent to her coaching career for the last 30 + years, Selina has been a spiritual student studying many philosophies, and spiritual practices. Drawn to the simple yet powerful idea that We Are All ONE; that our natural inheritance is LOVE, and that our actions affect not only us but every single energy entity, Selina began to live her life as her practice. Committed to responding from LOVE to life’s many challenges, gifts and experiences, Selina began to live what … [Continue reading...]
SINGLE ON VALENTINE’S DAY, AND LOOKING FOR LOVE ONLINE?
Love & Relationship Expert, Andrea Syrtash Shares her Survival Guide to Online Dating
As we approach Valentine's Day, many wonder how they can find that special someone, and many turn to online dating services. In fact, according to a recent survey Pew study (October 2013), one in ten Americans have used an online dating site to find their spouse or long-term partner.
Of course, online dating has its own pitfalls, and Andrea Syrtash, media spokesperson and best-selling author, is available to share online survey information and strategies on how your listeners can increase their chances of finding love online without getting burned:
o THE MEETING - Establish a relationship before you meet in person. More than … [Continue reading...]
A timely hook that you can also use is one of the articles in the magazine – 25 Ways to Give Happiness at the Holidays – this article is great because the mission of the magazine is to balance the science of happiness with real life, practical applications for being happy and this article is just a list of really simple easy ways you can try to give other people the gift of happiness at a time of year when everyone feels like they should be happy.
Also the following articles are in the premier issue and may be of interest:
• Happier Mind, Healthier Body – Focusing on the positive effects genuine happiness can have on the brain, immune system, nervous system, reproductive system, cancer, hearth health, circulation and longevity.
• The Good Guys Win – All about the business of … [Continue reading...]
Chris Roe, CEO of the California STEM Learning Network, about the California STEM Summit and how CSLNet is working to jumpstart STEM education in California so that all students have access to high quality STEM education.
Christopher Roe is the chief executive office of the California STEM Learning Network (CSLNet), a nonprofit organization working to ensure that California is a national leader in preparing STEM-capable students.
Roe is in charge of overseeing the creation of strategic relationships and collaborating with regional, state and national partners to rapidly scale innovative STEM teaching and learning across K-14 education in order that all students have access to high-quality learning opportunities in science, technology, engineering and mathematics … [Continue reading...]
1. Smile at each other when you first wake up.
2. Exaggerate your affection for each other. Make everything bigger than it is and add a dash of silliness. For example: Holler " I love you;" speak of your undying love in terms the universe; or romantically describe each others' eyes with over-the-top comparisons, such as blue as the deep blue sea.
3. Laugh together at the funny things seen and experienced on a daily basis.
4. Go on a spur of the moment picnic.
5. Dance together in the living room, in the parking lot, on the street or in the mall.
6. Read to each other before you go to sleep at night.
7. Cuddle up together on the couch when you watch TV.
8. Find some time during the day to enjoy a long passionate, romantic kiss.
9. Walk together holding hands, and swing those hands.
10. … [Continue reading...]