Club 101: 101 Park Avenue (@ 40th Street) in New York City
Dr. Lori Sokol, Founder & Publisher, Sokol Media Inc.
Lori Sokol, Ph.D., Founder & Publisher of Work Life Matters, announced that all honorees will be profiled in the annual special awards issue of Work Life. Matters Magazine to be published nationwide in December 2012. Companies include: Campbell Soup Company, Credit Suisse, Davis Polk & Wardwell LLC, Discovery Communications, Eli Lilly and Co., ESPN, Fried Frank Harris Shriver & Jacobson LLP, Microsoft, NBCUniversal, New York Life, Orbitz Worldwide, Unilever among Top Companies named by Work Life Matters Magazine for their Pioneering Leadership in LGBT Equality.
• Loreen Arbus, Philanthropist/Producer/Disability Rights Activist and first woman to head up programming at a major U.S. television network.
• Jonathan D. Lovitz, former Host of Logo/MTV’s hit series “Set Up Squad”/actor/activist.
• Margot Bingham, Star of “In Between Men” and the new face of Revlon.
• Nick Mathews, Star of “In Between Men”
• Lauren LoGiudice, Star of the film “When Harry Tries to Marry”
• Timothy Mandala, star of the Vin Diesel series “The Ropes”
• Nick Ayler, DJ/Actor/Model
• Rob Sedgwick – actor “Damages” “Law & Order”
• Annmaria Mazzini Sedgwick – Noted choreographer and former star dancer of The Paul Taylor Company
• Camilla Barungi of “Project Runway” fame/entrepreneur/activist
• Josh Folan, star of the new films “What Would Bear Do?” & “All God’s Creatures”
• Javier Gomez, noted photo journalist & activist
• Sebastian La Cause, star of the hit series “Hustling” & acclaimed Broadway star.
• Jessica Press, star of the hit series “Hustling”
• Mike Ruiz, of “The A-List: New York” fame & acclaimed photographer/activist
• Matt Anctil – Broadway star of “La Cage Aux Folles”
• Victoria Milne – Director, Creative Services (Creatvie Director) at Department of Design & Construction, New York City
• Stacey Tisdale – Correspondent PBS “Need To Know”
• Cheryl Wills – Award Winning Anchor NY1 News Television
ABOUT WORK LIFE MATTERS MAGAZINE:
Work Life Matters Magazine is a national business publication that provides news and analysis about the corporate, public and social issues inherent in the quest for achieving effective work life balance on behalf of our nation’s workforce. Published since 2002, the publication annually pays tribute to companies that serve as leaders in their respective fields by providing innovative and effective work/life balance programs and policies for their employees. www.lorisokolphd.com