You cannot touch the same water
twice, because the flow that has
passed will never pass again.
Enjoy Every Moment
Dear Friends and Members,
Happy and HEALTHY NEW YEAR TO ALL. STAY SAFE.
SAFETY is the most important focus of our life right now, along with loving ALL
2020 is over and it was for many our most difficult year for sure. I thought we would share some 2020 Bittersweet Jokes for some laughter, as it was hard to come by… we will TOGETHER GET THROUGH THIS, AS THIS TOO WILL PASS…WE PRAY… AND THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD ARE GOOD!
1. The dumbest thing I ever bought was a 2020 planner.
2. 2019: Stay away from negative people. 2020: Stay away from positive people.
3. The world has turned upside down. Old folks are sneaking out of the house & their kids are yelling at them to stay indoors!
4. This morning I saw a neighbor talking to her cat. It was obvious she thought her cat understood her. I came to my house & told my dog…. We had a good laugh.
5. Every few days try your jeans on just to make sure they fit. Pajamas will have you believe all is well in the kingdom.
6. Does anyone know if we can take showers yet or should we just keep washing our hands?
7. I never thought the comment, “I wouldn’t touch him/her with a 6-foot pole” would become a national policy, but here we are!
8. I need to practice social-distancing from the refrigerator.
9. I hope the weather is good tomorrow for my trip to the Backyard. I’m getting tired of the Living Room.
10. Never in a million years could I have imagined I would go up to a bank teller with a mask on and ask for money.
Here also is a link to a Benefit that Good News did to raise some money for support dogs for First Responders and Vets, www.goodnewsplanet.TV and our www.peacedayparty.org partnered with www.operationwarriorshield.com on New Year’s Eve.
Once again, wear a mask, stay safe and love one another.
Reverend Paul – All Faiths and Spiritual, call if you need me 212 647 1212 and the Good News and Peace Team. We LOVE YOU