Award-Winning, International Travel Expert Stephanie Oswald Provides Essential Stress Free Travel Tips
on Everything from How To Go, Where to Go, What to Pack and Getting the Most for Your Travel Dollar!!
It’s no secret that traveling during the holidays is one of the most stressful times of the year to embark on a journey. Long waits and winter weather present unexpected challenges for travelers nationwide. However, don’t let the winter holiday travel season keep you home. Nationally recognized travel expert and Editor-in-Chief of Travel Girl Magazine Stephanie Oswald comes to rescue. Stephanie will provide insider travel tips to help you overcome the challenges of winter holiday travel. She will discuss everything from how to find the best accommodations and airfare deals to what to pack for a stress-free trip.From coast to coast, she will also discuss the top destinations to how to get the best deals for your trip and local travel tips.
Some of the Unique Insider Stress Free, Holiday Travel Tips Stephanie can offer are:
• Research: planning a smart holiday trip means doing your homework
• Holiday Travel Checklist: What should be on your list
• Choosing the best accommodations for your budget
• Holiday Road Trip Tips-Before You Go and On The Road
• Ship it: Call your preferred overnight carrier or a luggage service to ship your clothing and toiletries.
• Buy gifts when you arrive, or shop and ship: Simplify your holiday travel experience by planning to buy
your gifts when you get there.
• Stay in touch with yourself: E-mail a copy of your passport or your driver’s license to yourself
• Dress for success at security: Remember that every second counts at the airport. So leave the bulky
belts, complicated boots and heavy jewelry at home, or pack it in your checked luggage
• Be an official frequent traveler: Even if you only travel once or twice a year, join the frequent flyer
program for any airline you fly
• Pack some pampering: Bring along some stress busters in the form of Zen-inducing travel candles,
your favorite scented hand lotion
• Travel medical advice
More About Stephanie Oswald:
As the Editor-in-Chief of travelgirl magazine, a Web Correspondent for The Weather Channel, and seasoned travel correspondent for CNN, she has reported on everything from stress-relieving spa treatments and unique escapes around the world to the human side of a hurricane. She is the co-founder of travelgirl — the first national travel magazine to launch after the events of 9/11. The travel and lifestyle publication was chosen by industry leader Mr. Magazine as one of the “most notable” launches of 2003. Oswald is a native New Yorker who spent 13 years globetrotting as CNN’s travel correspondent and host of the weekend program, CNN Travel Now. In 2003, she also launched a groundbreaking series called The Weather Channel Road Crew that showcased the “fun” side of weather. In 2004, she filed written and audio reports during Hurricanes Ivan and Jeanne as the very first Web Correspondent for Weather.com. As anchor and correspondent for CNN Travel Now, a weekly program on worldwide destinations, travel trends and cuisine, Oswald specialized in adventure travel, filing reports from Europe, South America, Asia and the Caribbean. One series took her into the depths of Papua New Guinea for a rare and eye-opening look at the Huli Wigmen. Her reports also appeared on CNN Headline News, CNN in-flight programming for Delta Air Lines, CNN International and the CNN Airport Network. Immediately after 9/11, she filed human interest stories on the crisis for CNN, and covered the impact on the travel industry during live studio reports on CNN Headline News.
Stephanie’s website (www.travelgirlinc.com)