VC Finance Update — Growth and Opportunity in the New York Tech Market At our September general meeting, the New York Technology Council is assembling a panel of leading venture capitalists together with the CEO/Co-founder of a successful VC-backed company to talk about topics including current trends in the local VC market, the impact of recent IPOs and acquisitions on valuations and the effect of recent market turbulence on the financing landscape generally.
* Thatcher Bell, Principal, DFJ Gotham Ventures
* Habib Kairouz, Managing Partner, Rho Capital Partners, Inc.
* Warren Lee, General Partner, Canaan Partners
* Alan Patricof, Founder and Managing Director, Greycroft LLC
* Benjamin Wolin, CEO & Co-Founder, Everyday Health Inc. Moderator
• Greg David, Columnist and Blogger for Crain’s New York Business