WOMEN IN MEDIA MEET-UP – IT’S ABOUT TIME
WHAT: Tomorrow night at Bergdorf Goodman (New York City, NY) Women in Media Meet-Up will host an extraordinarily intimate evening that will celebrate the accomplishments of women in the media. The evening will include a moderated, open discussion about the past, present and future of Women in Media and what we can continue to do to further our participation in accelerating the momentum to progress. The two subjects to be discussed will be Building Your Infrastructure and Bridging the Gap.
SPONSORS INCLUDE: Champagne provided by Möet & Chandon and beauty by Lâncome.
WHEN: Wednesday, MARCH 30TH @ 5:30PM – (Panel discussion begins at 6PM)
WHERE: BERGDORF GOODMAN CAFÉ, B LEVEL, 754 5th Ave, New York, NY 10019
• Harriette Cole, is a lifestyle and branding coach has devoted her career to supporting people as they build their dreams. For 20 years she has coached entertainers, entrepreneurs and business professionals to present their brands effectively.
• Teri Agins, Fashion writer & author of Hijacking the Runway, The End of Fashion and WSJ Ask Teri column.
• Vanessa Wruble, founded Okayafrica in 2011. She has lived and worked in Sierra Leone, Nigeria, Gabon, Sao Tome & Principé, Equatorial Guinea, and Somalia.
• Mikki Taylor, is the quintessential authority on all matters regarding beauty and style. From A-list celebrities and world-renowned cover models to women in the know, Taylor influences all types of women with her vision of beauty and style.
• Kierna Mayo, is the editor-in-chief and vice president of digital content for Ebony. Mayo oversees Ebony’s editorial direction and maintains the Ebony brand across all platforms.
•content for Ebony. Mayo oversees Ebony’s editorial direction and maintains the Ebony brand across all platforms.
• Jessica Medina, continues to work and grow her company Loving Curves Collective/Loving Curves Boutique. In addition she is the NY Correspondent for Spanish TV Show “Paparazzi TV” which airs Monday thru Friday at 7pm live on Mega TV network.
• Regina Brooks, is the president and lead agent of Serendipity Literary Agency LLC. Serendipity Literary Agency LLC is a boutique literary agency representing a select list of authors and illustrators.
• Gwen Wunderlich, branding and PR expert – Gwen is the CEO and co-founder of Wunderlich Kaplan Communications, She brings over 20 years of public relations savvy from working with some of the most recognizable fashion, beauty, luxury and lifestyle brands in the world.
• Cara Alwill Leyba, is an Author and Master Life Coach from New York City who encourages women to create a “Champagne Life” that entails living effervescently, celebrating themselves every day, and making their happiness a priority.
• Lisa Evers, is an American general assignment reporter for FOX 5 News in New York City.
WHY: Women in Media will be coming to together to celebrate hard work, commitment and accomplishments in journalism and mass media. The focus is on how media has paved the way for so many women; young and old.
Wunderlich Kaplan Communication
251 5th Ave
New York, NY 10016
New website coming soon: www.wkc.rocks