With only 3 days week to go, our Work Mindfulness Project Event is really happening! 🙂 The event will be featuring Sharon Salzberg’s “Real Happiness at Work” meditations, Dr. Miles Neal, Dr. Joe Loizzo and investor Mickey Beyer-Clausen. So, I wanted to reach out and ask you to join me, to support this event which is very important to me. Besides great speakers, you’ll also meet about 30 business professionals. They will be attending to find out about neuroscience, mindfulness and employee and customer engagement. So, I encourage you to come, bring your business friends, cards and brochures and take a morning for mindfulness. My hope and intention is that we may, as a community, help, transform, or create a pathway towards happier experiences in the workplace.
From a work effort viewpoint, I’ve put hundreds of hours into the website, invested my own money, and have been promoting the event on Facebook, LinkedIn, social media and email blasts for the past six weeks, and emailing to a database of 25,000 business people in NYC. I have also listed on the calendar for the ODDNY organization development members. Getting you there and GoodNews Broadcasting will be even better!
The event starts at 8:00 am, with breakfast. It kicks off at 8:45 until 12:30pm. The address for the event is 11 West 42nd Street, a few blocks west of Grand Central Station, at the NYU Campus, Midtown. Room 421 – Here’s the run down..
1. The event starts at 8am, with continental breakfast, coffee, fruit, sweet breads being served in the room. Please come early for set-up. The actual program begins shortly before 9am. Attendees must bring their ID’s to New York University.
3. The event is on the fourth floor check into room 421 – the room is set up classroom style
4. A side table set up inside for brochures, etc. (if you’ve got a brochure that highlights your business please bring it)
5. YOUR discount code is #0501WME1001 – for 99.99% discount, or $01 cent, which does not cover any of my costs for the room, AV, continental breakfast, complimentary book and iPhone App subscription app, BUT I WANT YOU TO BE THERE.
6. Profits from this event will be donated to Nalanda Institute and back to the The Work Mindfulness Project development fund.