Today we announce the schedule for the Digital Kids Conference as well as our first publicly announced keynote,Todd Yellin, Vice President of Product Innovation, Netflix. And finally, we want to you remind you that our Super Earlybird Registration ends next week, Friday, Nov. 15th.
Details on all these below….
Conference Schedule is Live
The DKC schedule provides you detailed insight on how to create best-selling digital toys, games and media services for kids. Sessions include:
– Deciphering Trends and Numbers
– The Toy Model Disruption
– Reinventing a Heritage Brand for Young Digital Consumers
– Personalized Play: Making Kids the Star of the Show
– Revenue Models: Maximizing Acquisition, Retention, and Revenue
– “Digital Kids” Live on Stage!
– Keynote: Content That’s Over-the-Top (OTT) – Todd Yellin, VP of Product Innovation, Netflix
– The Truth About Effective Using Social Media to Reach Mom, Dad and the Kids in the App World
– Digital Family Entertainment
– Keeping Children Safe with The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA)
– Tales from Toy Fair: A Sit-in with Journalist, Analysts and Buyers
View the full schedule at http://digitalkidscon.com/schedule/
Keynote From Netflix
Todd’s current role as VP of Product Innovation for Netflix revolves around changing the way tens of millions of members find great streaming content to watch over the internet on their TVs, computers and mobile devices. He is responsible for the member and non-member experiences across hundreds of devices and the algorithms that make it easy to find something great to watch.
Three years ago he created a great place for kids to watch a wide variety of great content on Netflix. Don’t miss this session to learn how streaming devices such as smart TVs, tablets, smart phones, gaming consoles and set top boxes (over-the-top —OTT—devices that stream Internet-based content) have redefined how kids consume their video entertainment. Todd will speak at 9:00 am – 9:45 am on Wednesday, February 19, 2014.
Save $400 with Early Registration by November 15th
We are offering a special Super Early Bird Registration rate of $495 until November 15th. This is our lowest rate, saving you $400 off the onsite price. You DKC ticket also gets you into Toy Fair – a $175 savings!
Your Digital Kids Conference ticket includes:
– Access to all Digital Kids Conference sessions (2 days)
– Access to Toy Fair show floor (4 days)
– Access to Exclusive networking and parties
Plus more to be announced soon.