LIVING COVID SMART COVID is wildly spreading around the world.
COVID is wildly spreading around the world, with the new strains being more infectious. It is time for individuals and organizations to take action rather than waiting for governments to provide intervention. After all, it’s your health and your loved ones’ life at stake.
1. Rapid test kit: Frequent and regular testing is a key to prevent the spread of the virus. Just checking temperature is not practical. When you have a fever, it’s too late. People who are not yet experiencing any symptoms are also spreading the virus. Early detection leads to a fast and smooth recovery.
With the rapid test kit at home, test your family members at least once a week and anyone coming in close contact with you. It only takes 10 minutes. Some people argue that the rapid test kid is not 100%. It’s your choice between 0% and 95% protection. Which one would you choose? When you regularly test, over time, you reach 99% accuracy.
2. Masks: Masks are not a fashion statement nor are just to fulfill the government mandate. When you correctly wear the right masks, it will protect you. Check the filtration level and buy at least 95% or higher. You don’t need FDA certification as they tend to be more expensive and reserved for the medical profession.
KF94, a Korean standard, KN95, a Chinese standard are suitable substitutes. If you are wearing it for a long time, a folding type is more comfortable than a cup type. Make sure they fit snuggly around your nose and cheek and under the chin, tightly sealing your face. Tighten or loosen the ear loop to have a tight fit.
You can use high-quality disposable masks multiple times but make sure to wash them thoroughly with soap and warm water by rubbing between your hands and dry well. Hand dry under direct sunlight or use the hairdryer to dry and sanitize properly.
3. Sanitizing: Handwashing with soap and water is the best method. However, when not possible, use at least 60% alcohol-based hand sanitizers.
4. Electrostatic Air Purifiers: Being in an enclosed space sharing the same air for a prolonged period is a high risk. Look for an electrostatic air purifier that kills viruses and bacteria by passing the air through high electric voltage, zapping them. A HEPA filter is excellent for allergens but not sufficient for viruses and bacteria as they filter but do not kill viruses and bacteria.
To vaccinate a large population, we need a considerable quantity of vaccines, syringes, and nitrile gloves besides more clinics, nurses, and logistics. Due to the shortage of all of the above, the administration is going to take time. In the meantime, please follow the COVID Smart rules above until at least 75% of the population is vaccinated.
Rapid Test Kits: Minimum quantity 100 kit
1. Medatest Rapid Antigen Test
2. Made in Switzerland
3. No laboratories needed, results in 10 minutes
4. 98.9% Accuracy
5. ISO Certified
KF94 Masks: Minimum quantity 1,000 pieces
1. Made in South Korea
2. High Filtration Rate above 95%
3. Tested against salt and paraffin oil
4. CO2 tested for breathability
Electrostatic Air Purifiers TA1000: Minimum quantity 1 unit
1. COVID-19 is transmitted through respiratory particles allowing the virus to suspend in the air for hours while remaining infectious.
2. Air purifiers can dilute the air and prevent recirculation
of possible air-borne contaminants, including viruses.
3. Suitable for 1,900 sq ft.
4. Larger capacity units available
To purchase above products, please contact:
+1 (203) 903-0452
+1 (203) 850-6422
Aster Impact is a nonprofit organization providing support to stop the spread of COVID and keep our economy going. We provide Rapid test kits, masks, sanitizers, and Air Purifiers at wholesale prices and offer small quantities to reach as many people as possible. Please visit our online PPE market by visiting our website and following the link.
What Does Good News Mean To Leah Zveglich go to: http://goodnewsplanet.com/what-is-good-news-mean-to-leah-zveglich/