August 14th, 2016
Times Square New York City
To create an informed and interactive approach to environmental issues.
· To point up the problems, discuss the solutions, mobilize action and praise the achievements of those who are successfully addressing the issues;
· To promote awareness of urban and global environmental issues, i.e. clean energy and climate change;
· To showcase products, services, technology, programs and research that can make our lives more environmentally friendly;
· To provide environmental groups with space and opportunity to gain members and volunteers, while presenting their message to the general public;
· To provide the public with opportunities to get actively involved by joining and volunteering with environmental groups and learning how … [Continue reading...]
DreamsIntoActions services holistically-minded professionals and entrepreneurs to find success through balance, purpose and fulfillment. Its founder Claudia Bayr-Nobel says: The solutions to our problems are not in the problems. They are within us.
When it comes to Peace - We need to BE PEACE in order to create peace.
To respect each other’s Power - P
To Be our greatest potential of Energy - E
To allow the flow of Abundance for all A
To create the Connection of One C
To accept the wholeness & Embrace everything E … [Continue reading...]
***MENDED LITTLE HEARTS INITIATIVE TO SAVE LIVES***
NEW RESOURCES TO HELP PARENTS, CHILDREN WITH MOST COMMON BIRTH DEFECT MOTHER OF LITTLE DARTH VADER LAUNCHES NEW EFFORT TO FIGHT HEART DISEASE FROM THE START
Child Actor Max Page’s Mom, a Cardiologist & St. Jude Medical to Explain the Challenges Facing Families with Congenital Heart Problems
A new initiative by the non-profit Mended Little Hearts and St. Jude Medical will offer an important new resource for parents who need answers—and it’s being headlined by none other than the mother of “Little Darth Vader,” Jennifer Page. You may know her son Max from his appearances on the soap opera “The Young and the Restless” and from his well-known role as little Darth Vader in a Volkswagen Super Bowl commercial … [Continue reading...]
A few words on the book: It's about teaching and showing people (and businesses) how to ease their financial struggles - their endless efforts to make ends meet or get those few extras out of life, that their income doesn't seem to allow for, or ever will. However, it is possible to have more without earning more.
People are in need of this kind of guidance - from everyday spending to huge hospital bills.
On 'Pimm Fox (Taking Stock/Bloomberg Radio)'......I was referred to as the man who teaches us how to squeeze more juice out of our orange.
1) "It's My Money & I Want It!" An interesting name. How did you arrive at that name?
2) What is your book about & why is it different from all the others out there?
3) A little history about yourself
4) … [Continue reading...]
Cerebral palsy (CP) is an non-contagious motor conditions that cause physical disability in human development, chiefly in the various areas of body movement. Scientific consensus still holds that CP is neither genetic nor a 'disease', and it is also understood that the vast majority of cases are congenital, coming at or about the time of birth, and/or are diagnosed at a very young age rather than during adolescence or adulthood.
Cerebral refers to the cerebrum, which is the affected area of the brain. The disorder may often involve connections between the cortexand other parts of the brain such as the cerebellum). The term palsy in modern parlance refers to disorder of movement, but the word root "palsy" does still technically mean "paralysis" today, even though it is not used as such … [Continue reading...]