Looking for a guest to discuss and bring hope to those who live with crippling anxiety that is being hugely exacerbated during the COVID19 Pandemic, racial unrest, and natural disasters wreaking havoc across the country? Let us present to you, Elke Scholz, registered psychotherapist and author of “Anxiety Warrior.” This book (from The Artist’s Reply ISBN: 978-0973602371 ebook: $7.49 / paperback: $18.99) offers hope and help to those who feel that anxiety is an unmanageable part of their lives. Your audience will learn to manage and lower their anxiety with this book. The pages are full of strategies and exercises, and along with Elke Scholz, there are five contributors, who are published authors, keynote speakers, and leaders who are passionate about empowering people. As a registered psychotherapist who focuses on Anxiety and depression, Dr. Scholz expertly guides and empowers your audience to go from feeling like a victim of their anxiety to an empowered warrior over it. Through hands-on steps and practical application, . Scholz will be right there with your audience to help them with:
• Gaining mastery over their minds. • Starting a checklist of the things that trigger their anxiety.
• Learning to recognize body sensations that are clues to actions you can take.
• Revealing routines you can do to take care of your physical health that also assist with your mental health.
• Making decisions that can bring forward confidence.
• Learning ways to protect themselves.
• Breaking through mental freezes and blocks. Whether in business, or in life, Anxiety can be a debilitating obstacle that saps audience members’ energy, causes undue worry and stress, and can lead to all manner of physical ailments as the body attempts to process all of the emotional triggers and reactions that are happening at lightspeed within. Sometimes people don’t recognize it’s presence, shrugging it off as the mid-afternoon crash, and sometimes they know exactly why they feel the way they do and become so distraught that it’s difficult to function.
“I believe in the work of Elke Scholz, and her deep rooted efforts which benefits the growth of the human spirit. I support her efforts to assist in our awareness of self and our environment.”
—Lane McGonigal, Surface Maintenance Planner and avid photographer, Moosomin, Saskatchewan
“If you have had the honour of attending one of Elke’s workshops, then you are already aware of the value of this book.”
—Dr. Nick Bianchi, F.I.S., B.SC. (KIN), D.C., chiropractor, published author, speaker, Bracebridge, Ontario
By Elke Scholz
• Paperback : 188 pages
• ISBN-10 : 0973602376
• ISBN-13 : 978-0973602371
• Product Dimensions : 6 x 0.43 x 9 inches
• Publisher : The Artist’s Reply
Elke Scholz, MA, RP, REACE, is a registered Psychotherapist, an internationally registered Expressive Art Consultant/Educator, and an internationally certified EMDR Therapist. She is the well-known author of 3rd edition, Loving Your Life, containing over 40 creative exercises as an e-book and paperback, Foreword by Kate Donohue. She is also an affiliate author for ProjectHappiness. Her work includes creative anti-anxiety/wellness kits for employees, youth-at-risk, and seniors in managing anxiety and depression. For over 35 years Elke has helped people and runs her private therapy practice in Bracebridge, Muskoka. She has spoken and facilitated at conferences, on radio and TV. She is a co-chair on the board for IEATA, International Expressive Art Therapy Association. Connect with her on her websites @ www.elkescholz.com and www.anxietywarrior.ca and also on social media @ IG, FaceBook & Twitter
#anxiety #warrior #elke #scholz #reace #covid #covid19 #pandemic #natural #disasters #book #ebook #hope #help #manage #speakers #passionate #passion #power, empower #minds #energy #deep #spirit #aware #happiness