Eat whatever you like, because you will still DIE, don’t allow motivational speakers to deceive you.
1. The inventor of the treadmill had died at the age of 54.
2. The inventor of gymnastics died at the age of 57.
3. The world bodybuilding champion died at the age of 41.
4. The best footballer in the world Maradona, died at the age of 60.
5. The KFC inventor died at 94.
6. Inventor of Nutella brand died at the age of 88.
7. Imagine, cigarette maker Winston died at the age of 102.
8. The inventor of opium died at the age of 116 in an earthquake.
9. Hennessey inventor died at 98.
How did these doctors come to the conclusion that exercise prolongs life?
The rabbit is always jumping up and down but it lives for only 2 years and the turtle that doesn’t exercise at all, lives 400 years.
So, Take some rest, Chill, Stay cool, eat, drink and enjoy your life.
* NOTE: Good News is not sharing any medical advice with this article, please consult your doctor. However, we wish you a long and healthy life! Paul
BTW – I created this dish: Green & Red Tomatoes, Corn from the Farmers Market on Sunday around the Museum of Natural History, Red Onions, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Cover and Simmer to desired softness. Go to Paul Sladkus Facebook Live to see a video, enjoy and smile, cook with love and feed others.