Thank you again for your gracious contributions in 2013.
Your names have been placed on the SeniorNet website (front page).
SeniorNet Mall – March 2014
Our mall will reopen in March. Its stores will have special offerings, discounts, and products to fit our needs. Watch for the opening on our site (front page).
Sponsored “Open House” Contest
(This contest was announced to Center Leaders in January)
Headquarters will sponsor an “Open House” for Windows 8 and 8.1 for centers that have created the best 2013/2014 curriculum.
This means Headquarters will:
- Pay for “open house” refreshments up to $150.00 (receipt from center must be provided)
- Provide your center with a new SeniorNet Banner
- Provide “Plain & Simple Windows 8 for Tablets” books for your center
- Provide you one hundred Microsoft coupons valued at $49.00 each – (free one-hour personal training session at Microsoft Store)
- Simply send the curriculum/courses “your center” created (between January 1, 2013 and February 28, 2014) to >>> email@example.com
- All submissions must include the writer’s name, names of the team if appropriate, and the name of the center – all must be registered volunteers.
- There is no limit to the amount of courses your center submits.
- There will be (4) center winners.
- Winners’ submissions will be highlighted on Leadership Exchange.
- Winning centers will be acknowledged in the SeniorNet Newsletter and on the website.
- Contest Start date – February 1, 2014
- Contest End date – February 28, 2014 (no submissions will be reviewed after this date)
- Winners announced – March 14, 2014 or sooner
If you have any questions, send them to >>> firstname.lastname@example.org
Chairman of the Board