With the Holidays just around the corner, Groupon has the perfect solutions for all of your gift giving and holiday needs! Enter – the Grouponcierge – Groupon’s resident holiday gift-giving expert!
Groupon has revolutionized the online shopping experience and has created the gift of the local experience (skydiving, cooking classes, concert tickets, hot air balloon rides, travel adventures, museum memberships…and beyond). The gift-giver gets a deep discount, and the recipient will never know! It also allows you to give out-of-town friends/family something they can use locally.
Grouponciereges are available on Dec 13 to provide your listeners with great advice on how to get through the holiday gift giving season! From the must-have toys to the best way to start tackling that overwhelming shopping list, Grouponcierges, Brett Runyan, Nick Gajewski and Emma McKee will share gift giving advice and even how to deal with the toughest people to buy for on your list this season!
Topics discussed include:
• Holiday gift-giving advice: What do you get that annoying aunt who has a dinner party every year that your obligated to attend? What do you get your “friend with benefits” who’s not officially your boyfriend? What do you get your friend Crazy Mary, who’s obsessed with her 9 cats?
• The Groupon Gift Finder – Groupon’s brand new Gift Finder which helps consumers find just the right item for the toughest people to shop for on your list. (groupon.com/gifts), chose search terms from three different categories and click “Find the Perfect Gift.”
• Local Gems – Exclusive insight into the coolest local experiences in your local city.
• National Brands – Deals for big national brands like American Apparel, Toys ‘R Us, Blue Nile and Omaha Steaks.
• Travel Experiences – Need to get away from the madness this holiday season? Grouponcierges can give you tips on the cozy B&Bs, trips to five-star island resorts, and more.
• Unique Items – Find electronics, home goods, fitness products and more.
• Epic Deals – Priceless deals that give you rare and exciting experiences and general bragging rights, like an intimate cooking class with Todd English.
• Charitable Gifts – Find gift options that support the causes that mean the most to you.
Additionally, this year, Groupon commissioned an independent study to determine some of the common gift-giving challenges people face during the holidays, who on their list is toughest to buy for, what do you do when you receive something you don’t want or like, etc. Grouponcierges are prepared to discuss the results of the survey and offer useful tips!
For more information, please visit www.Groupon.com
About Grouponcierge Brett Runyan:
Hailing from the incredible Mitten State, Brett Runyan is no stranger to all things Groupon. Starting as an Account Executive for the Grand Rapids market, Brett has managed teams for Groupon Now, Groupon Goods and currently seven Groupon markets in the Midwest. A former Michigan State University cheerleader, Brett is always the loudest in the room with the most spirit. On any given weekend you can find him out with his friends, shopping downtown, stopping strangers in River North to pet their dogs or on the couch at home watching Aladdin (his 2nd favorite Disney movie behind The Lion King). No matter where he is or what he’s doing, it’s safe to say he’s having fun and looking great doing it.
About Grouponcierge Nick Gajewski:
California native Nick Gajewski (Guy-F-Ski) is a Groupn veteran with a deep understanding of the country’s hottest merchants and best local options for fun and gifting. While living in Chicago Nick helped launch Groupon in Canada in 2010 and Groupon Now! In the Motown City of Detroit, and currently works with California businesses supporting the sales team. Favorite Groupon gift for 2012: Two-Hour Coffee 101 Class. Worst give ever: crystal service set at age 17. Favorite interests: Cooking, the study of all things design, architecture, motorcycling.
About Grouponcierge Emma McKee:
Emma McKee has more hometowns, charm, and good-looks than Brett and Nick combined. Hailing from St. Louis, Kansas City, Tulsa and Toronto she is often referred to by her manager as a “gypsy.” Emma handles Canada and the Pacific Northwest for GrouponLive, Groupon’s joint venture with music goliath Live Nation. When Emma isn’t talking to Ghostface Killah on her two way, she can be found any place in Chicago where the pool tables are lopsided, the tacos are 1 dollar, and the tunes are fresh. Favorite gift ever: The Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time for N64.