White Party in Central Park!
This is a private party for my family, friends and also for donors to Media 4 Humanity (my charity). This is a very NY event with some of the kindest and coolest NYers!
When: Sunday, April 28th, 2013.
Time: 4pm to 6pm
Location: Central Park (exact details TBA)
Theme: The Great Gatsby in 50 Shades of White!
Attire: White & very elegant
(Maybe we’ll be on the NY Times society page again!)
Serving: Passed hors d’oeuvres from many of Manhattan’s finest restaurants. A “tastings” like no other!
Silent auction: Sports tix and memorabilia, African safaris, fine jewelry, dinner-for-two’s, etc. Please let me know if you have access to good prizes for us.
Performers: Perhaps belly dancers, fencers, ballerinas, jugglers, etc.
For Children: Potato sack races and a snow ball fight!
Donation: $100 is suggested, but $36 is the minimum. 100% of your donations are fully tax-deductible and go completely to our rescue-a-child initiatives – not to salaries/overhead.
Goodie-bags and photos for those who RSVP on time and donate $100 or more.
Guest list and dress code will be especially enforced this year.
Most recent accomplishments of our 14-year history:
1) Bought and brought clothes, furniture & goods to Sandy victims on Long Island & Staten Island.
2) Successfully lobbied in DC for victims’ rights just weeks before the human trafficking bills were passed!
3) Tutored at-risk children at an F-rated school in Brooklyn.
4) Warned thousands of US-college students abroad about the dangers of trafficking.
5) Launched our NEW website (thanks to our fabulous interns)
Now, Media4Humanity.org features photos from our last White Party!
AND our new Facebook page which just recently received its ONE THOUSANDTH “Like”! Please LIKE us if you haven’t already!!!!