The International Peace Institute interviewed Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf about Moving the Mountain.
A preview of topics, questions, and comments:
- Islam… based on the Ten Commandments – a continuation of the virtues of Judaism and Christianity.
- Moderation… perfection lies in a centrist position
- Global Movement of Moderates… are we ready for social engineering?
- Cordoba House… Muslims are the primary victims of terrorism, but our suffering is not counted.
- Women’s Rights… The Prophet was a radical feminist… Imams in Afghanistan trained on women’s rights… female jurists and imams.
- Interfaith Marriages… Muslim women marrying men of other faiths.
- Shariah… American Declaration of Independence and Islamic law.
- Why are moderate Muslims silent?
Watch the Conversation: click here
Moving the Mountain:
Moderation in the Face of Extremism
“….the book is full of thoughtful reflections on the core messages of the Abrahamic religions that should serve to unify rather than divide.”
– Marie O’Reilly, The Global Observatory
Read the Full Review: click here
Support Imam Feisal’s Message of Tolerance, Respect, and Cooperation:
For Press Inquiries and Requests for Interviews
Please Contact Susan Assadi: firstname.lastname@example.org | 800.922-8792