What is Peace?
Moneyfulness® is a unique combination of financial grounded insights intended to address the heart of money stress: how audiences think about money! www.moneyfulness.com
72% (Yes you read that right) of all Americans experience stress about their finances! Here’s the thing, that money stress people have is a product of their convictions and behavior.
In the concept of mindfulness, there is no mention of stress reduction about money problems. People can find all kinds of stress relievers regarding depression, burn-out, anxiety, etc.
For the first time, Michael Keet presents Moneyfulness® a unique concept that fills this gap in the overall concept of mindfulness.
Michael presents the idea that people’s mindset about money and the practical “how-to” belong together.
The audience gets walked through the seven aiding factors of mindfulness as they apply to money along with the practical steps for how to actually manage money.
For those who are ready to end their money stress, Moneyfulness® shows them how to never look at money the same again, for the much, much better.
In an interview Michael Keet will speak on:
• His incredible school of hard knocks experiences that have led to the creation of a grounded system for financial success.
• How Moneyfulness® can be used by everyday folks as well as entrepreneurs, and how this can scale at home and within their business
• How the value you place on people, possessions, and work ethics will directly relate to your cash flow.
• The hidden relationship between personal and business finance; the skeleton key to money success.
• How the experience of 25 years in the finance industry combines with the principles of mindfulness to create Moneyfulness®
• Much more…
• Publisher: Morgan James Publishing (April 7, 2020)
• Language:: English
• Paperback: 220 pages
• ISBN-10: 1642796166
• ISBN-13: 978-1642796162
About the Author
Michael Keet was a high school drop-out, and at the age of 21 was labeled as “underprivileged” with no relevant education or work experience. He now has his Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance and, within nine years, Michael went from “underprivileged” to finance director at the age of 30 before becoming an entrepreneur and developing online accounting software to help small business owners. He is also a certified mindfulness coach and has been published in and interviewed by the Dutch Financial Times, along with other local newspapers. Michael currently resides in Noord Brabant, The Netherlands. Connect with Michael @ www.moneyfulness.com and on his Social Media: IG | FaceBook | Linkedin