Hope you can help to rent my wonderful place in the Montauk Manor. It is a special resort and great for a family, individuals that want easy living at a safe resort.
When you want to go just let me know and I will call ahead and make sure no one is in it and give them your name for them to give you a key . No problem. I have been there for over 12 years and they like me! heha!
As mentioned, I have a column in the Montauk Sun and can do a story on the people and create www.goodnewsplanet.Tv if that can help you make a sale, I also have a Jeep Grand Cherokee out there that I could consider letting them use, especially since the train is down the hill.
Peace and Love, Paul Sladkus, 148 West 80th, Garden Apartment, NYC 10024 9176871790
ONE OF A KIND SUMMER RENTAL OPPORTUNTY Historic Montauk Manor, 2 BR, 2 full bath, duplex condo on top floor. www.montuakmanor.com
Value $80,000 daily rental. Activities for children every day and more… Iron frame king bed downstairs, Queen Bed upstairs, Queen Bed couch in lr, Knotty Pine furniture, great art. 3 HDTV’s, with IPOD dock. Newly decorated, rug, paint, furniture, appliances and more. New Floors. Views of Gardner’s Bay and breathtaking sunset. Sleep 6-8. Courtyard apartment with very high loft angle ceilings/skylight in this outstanding resort. 2 pools, indoor/sauna/Jacuzzi , and outdoor, workout room, bikes, 3 tennis courts with pro, SPA on grounds, award winning restaurant, fireplaces in lobby 40ft. ceilings, close to everything. Great for family. Close to train from New York, parking. Bocce, 3 par Golf. Magnificent Sunsets! Vacation of all vacations. Dylan’s Candy Store rented one summer for Executives. Owner agent. Security deposit required and cleaning. Paul Sladkus 917.687.1790. Memorial Day through Labor Day. If desired you also can be interviewed on www.goodnewsplanet.com to share your or your friends Good News! Possible use of a Jeep Grand Cherokee.
THINGS TO DO:
1. Montauk Light House – At the END of Long Island, next stop Europe. Go for Sunrise and stay all day, bring food….. There is a great place right there but I don’t think it is open on 2/28/21. There is Hero State Park to walk around, there will be surfers out there. Hero Beach is on the right side as you get close to the Lighthouse. Tour the Lighthouse if open. Donate to it. If you take path next to restaurant it’s cool as well. There is eventually a seal overlook and money pond. So Cool! Bring Cameras, battery, Facebook Live…. Good Shoes. Wear Sunscreen….. People even Surf cast fishing out there…In fact, there are many Fishing Boats at another location Gossmans, if you want to go fishing… If your Bicycling just a little out of town, there is Ditch Plains also where people surf…
2. Atlantic Ocean – Actually you can walk to town in 20 minutes and the town is on the Ocean…jump in! You can walk to Brooklyn from there. Seriously…… Gorgeous Beach in fact after Guney’s Inn a little bit there are dunes down there… cool.
3. Bikes – They do rent bikes in Town. Next to the parking at the entrance way to the Manor there is a bike rack that you can use.
4. From the Montauk Manor – there is tennis courts, so bring a racket and balls if you want to play. Next to the courts on the right side is a path to Fort Hill Cemetery Park, one of my most special places…100 feet after the courts on your path, there is a little sign for Amys Way, take it… so gorgeous nature and I started the Nature Series on PBS many years ago, hehe, no headstones and walk to the top of the hill and you can see the Ocean, Fort Pond, Fort Pond Bay, Gardners Bay that you can hear in Billy Joel Song!
Also from the Manor just walk down the hill, pass the Montauk Playhouse (Americas First Indoor Tennis Courts, but no longer), cross the street, follow signs to Dureys Restaurant bearing right (Actually you will see the train on the left, I always take the train, but with Covid, the Jitney) probably not open yet, but you can walk on this Bay Beach, but its Rocky… but easy to get to.and a long walk will get you to Hither Hills about 10 miles of Woods…or ride your bike to Ecker Park, off Navy Road…. Get into the Hither Hills Park from there…many people MOUNTAIN BIKE THERE..
Montauk Down Gold Course – One of the best Golf Courses in the World, within the top 50 in America… they have a Driving Range which is cool. BTW Pick up a Montauk Sun Magazine, in the Montauk Manor Lobby, I have a Good News Planet Column…. The Hilltop restaurant only serves Thursday to Sunday night. There are delivery places as well, or there is a IGA Supermarket and my roof is a full kitchen. Front Desk will give you a list of open restaurants. All utensils, plates….Pools closed Are there you can put them in the dishwasher. All rooms have a TV.
Gossmans Dock – If you go down the hill make a right. Go to the end, Flamingo Road there is a little village.. Seafood, boats… about 15minutes on bike or a great walk….
Check in, 4pm Check Out 11am please go to the Front Desk, and say you are Paul Sladkus Guest Room 403. Tell them you need three keys. They have your names. You need ID, something that says where you live, if out of state, but I am not sure if that is a requirement anymore…that was a state COVID requirement.
Restaurants – there are many, I love the Harvest, cost some bucks, share big plates, great bread, make reservations.. Gurneys Inn is cool as well, pricy, actually the owner of our restaurant Hilltop, own a restaurant called TALK. Breakfast is Johns in town, classic. Next to Johns Restaurant about 200 feet is great Ice cream, Johns Drive Inn.
5. Lastly, for now, The Walking Dunes. As you leave town, Hither Hills State Park is on the Right, Ocean on the left. You take the new Montauk Highway by Bike, where the road forks for Old Montauk Highway and the new one Route 27, about 300 feet on the right, your first right, after a restaurants, right before tennis courts, make a right on that Dear End. Park Bike and walk the Dunes, which covers trees from many years ago, you can also walk around the Napeague Bay, windsurf, and gather mussels…
All right that’s enough for now, call if you need me or get thrown into jail… heha!
Reverend Paul Sladkus All Faiths & Spiritual 917 687 1790 24/7