SUBCONSCIOUS POWER: Use Your Inner Mind to Create the Life You’ve Always Wanted
By: Kimberly Friedmutter
Subconscious Power is ranked #3 Best Seller on CEO Reads Business Best Seller List
and on April 22, 2019 Kimberly was featured in Forbes Magazine
Las Vegas author and celebrity hypnotist Kimberly Friedmutter hypnotized Queen of Versailles’Jackie Siegel via teletherapy on April 22, 2020 to ease her anxiety during COVID-19.
When Hollywood has a problem, Kimberly Friedmutter solves it. Kimberly Friedmutter CHt and hypnotherapist to the stars count Hollywood A-listers, politicos, CEOs, and titans of industry as her clients. She connects them to their subconscious to get what they truly want out of life leading them to health, wealth, and, yes! even finding lost items and the best parking spaces!
But living up to your dreams isn’t reserved for the exceptionally talented or lucky. Everyone has the birthright to “Expect the Exceptional,” to quote her mantra, and the amazing force to make it a reality—hidden deep “below” the conscious mind.
In SUBCONSCIOUS POWER: Use Your Inner Mind to Create the Life You’ve Always Wanted, Kimberly Friedmutter shares the secret to navigating life’s hurdles and achieving your highest goals and deepest desires—and the techniques she has shared with stars and political power brokers. Drawing on her rigorous training, as well as her own incredible life—from launching an international modeling career at age 14 to marrying a world-renowned architect and designer and applying her mystical gifts to help the famous and influential—Kimberly shows everyone how to tap into the source within them for the creativity and courage to achieve positive, lasting change and live the great, big, marvelous life of their dreams.
There’s a lot of focus on mindful meditation these days, but Kimberly’s approach is different, and in many ways simplified. Instead of giving readers one more thing to do, she gives readers 100 less things to do! Instead of zoning in, she asks you to zone out. In the process, you’ll learn how to cut through the clutter of everyday life and disappointment, let go of common yet false beliefs, move past anxiety and procrastination, overcome obstacles to meeting all kinds of goals—whether to stop smoking, lose weight, or go for a coveted job promotion—and, ultimately, find genuine peace and live up to your greatest potential.
Dynamic, magnetic, and compelling, Kimberly Friedmutter will make you a true believer. She is eager to stop by and wow you with SUBCONSCIOUS POWER by:
• Demystifying her proven self-empowerment program and its six core principles, including Come into Accountability, Judge Thyself and Thy Neighbor, and Give to Get.
• Demonstrating her simple to master, super effective subconsciousness-raising exercises to help reduce stress, improve sleep, overcome addiction, get fit, and achieve career goals
Subconscious Power will unmask what’s between you and the goals—big and small—that have thus far been out of your reach. By rediscovering your subconscious, allowing it to reveal itself and give you both permission and direction, you will learn how to get past obstacles that are keeping you from truly inheriting your birthright: a full, happy life shaped to your ultimate gratification. In the pages ahead, I will show you how to address and overcome the specific issues that are keeping you from living your best life. Depending on your individual needs and goals, you will learn to:
• Get past COVID and Quarantine related anxiety and depression
• Stop smoking
• Rein in out-of-control eating or drinking
• Maintain your health and get to a healthy weight
• Let go of constant worries and fears that hold you in their grip
• Overcome procrastination
• Manage chronic pain
• Improve your memory
• Resolve sleep disturbances
• And so much more.
“Kimberly inspires women to be better versions of themselves!” — Jennifer Hudson
“Kimberly and I share the same philosophy. Often the teacher, always the student.” — Martha Stewart
“For anyone that needs to ignite the champion within, I urge you to read Kimberly’s words of wisdom.” — Mike Tyson
“This nourishing and healing book offers gentle wisdom that will elevate the happiness quotient of its readers through the discovery and expression of the innate love-capacities of the human heart and spirit.” — Michael Bernard Beckwith, author of Spiritual Liberation
“Kimberly’s approach is both inspirational and informational. She gives you a pathway to achieve your goals and dreams in an effective and easily understandable manner. This book will improve your life in ways you never thought of.” — David Zelon, producer of Soul Surfer and When the Game Stands Tall
“An enlightening read for those willing to dismiss cynicism for insight into self-sabotaging obstacles.”, Library Journal
SUGGESTED TALKING POINTS
1. Can you address the misconceptions of hypnosis or someone being “just not suggestible”? Those that have fears of where they might “go” when being hypnotized.
2. Can you explain why you refer to the subconscious as your inner 8-year-old?
3. How does the subconscious effect Alzheimer’s disease, Suicide, Veterans and PTSD, Opioid Epidemic, and phobias?
4. Your program is designed to teach you how to make choices that are positive and affirming. Tell us how you teach your readers this.
5. You state there are 6 principles of your Program that are designed to illuminate your subconscious and activate it. Can you explain these principles?
6. You state: “There’s a lot of focus on mindfulness these days, but my approach is different, and in many ways simpler: it asks you to zone out instead of zoning in”. Please go into further detail
• Hardcover: 288 pages
• Publisher: Atria Books; First Edition edition (April 9, 2019)
• Language: English
• ISBN-10: 1501187074
• ISBN-13: 978-1501187070
About the Author
Kimberly Friedmutter is a world-renowned hypnotherapist who works with some of Hollywood’s best-known luminaries, titans of industry, and politicians from across the country. Kimberly is a member of the prestigious UCLA Health Systems Board, the American Board of Hypnotherapy, the Association for Integrative Psychology, and the International Hypnosis Federation. She is also a Certified Master Hypnotist and a Certified NLP Trainer.
Connect with Kimberley on her website: http://www.kimberlyfriedmutter.com/