Dr. Will Miller gives us the stink on ink! You might wanna plug your nose and open a window because here comes the stink on ink…
1. For the cost of 80 mL of ink, you could fill up a luxury SUV in Los Angeles with 32 gallons of gas that’s over 120,000 mL! But unless you’re a duke or duchess, don’t even think about 120,000 mL of ink! That would cost over $117,000!
2. 750 mL of ink could fill up an empty champagne bottle. But why do that when you could purchase more than 3 bottles of expensive champagne for the same price!? Plus, have you ever tasted ink? Though dangerous, it’s actually pretty delicious, but, still that’s really expensive.
3. One 3.4 oz bottle of luxury perfume could keep most women smelling fabulous for the better part of a year and some women smelling nice for the better part of a decade. Good luck surviving on 3.4 oz of printer ink for a year. Might as well smell nice because Chanel cost about 20% less than ink!
4. Did you know that you would need to buy over $22,000 worth of ink to paint an average house! For that kind of money, you may as well commission Michelangelo to paint “The Creation of Adam on your ceiling!
5. Think oil costs you a boat load of greenbacks? Not compared to the price of ink. One barrel of all holds 42 gallons and costs approximately $58 buckaroos. Good thing ink doesn’t power your car. At more than $155,000 per barrel and $3,690 per gallon, you’d have to walk, bike, or skip everywhere you went!
6. Taking a bath in liquid gold may be a fantasy fit for King Midas, but it’s a thrifty proposition compared to a dip in cyan and magenta. The golden experience runs about $75,000 in the average tub, but an ink plunge costs over $185,000! And that’s not even factoring in the cost of adding bubbles!
7. You’re better off getting sick instead of running out of expensive ink. 100 mL of ink costs the same as 1 gallon of cough and flu syrup! That’ll keep the sniffles away until you’re 300 years old!
More about Dr. Will Miller:
Dr. Will Miller is a recognized expert in the area of interpersonal relationships, organizational health and workplace culture. As a therapist and teacher at Purdue University, he lectures at the schools of Organizational Leadership, Management and Mass Communication on the social environment of the workplace and the impact on productivity. Dr. Miller is one of the country’s leading authorities on stress reduction and life balance, grounding all of his materials in solid psychological and sociological science and research. He has four graduate degrees and years of experience as a therapist, counselor, and author. If that were not enough, Will spent 16 years as a top headline comedian in New York City. He was also the spokesman for the Nick-At-Nite television network and hosted the NBC Daytime program The Other Side. For the past 12 years Will has appeared before thousands of people at hundreds of events in the U.S. and Europe, offering a compelling and entertaining keynote for this country’s top corporations and national organizations.
For more information on Dr. Will please visit his website at: http://www.drwill.com