Ready to sharpen your wine palate?
Join us for a virtual voyage through vineyards from California to Arizona to Israel.
We will be showcasing wineries from each region and sharing the labor of love that is winemaking. We will meet winemakers and sommeliers who will give you their unique insights about what it takes to build a brand, and a following, in this highly competitive, global market.
Learn about how Israeli technology and innovation in winemaking has attracted the attention of winemakers from around the world.
Wineries, winemakers and wine experts featured include:
• Covenant Wines – Northern California and Northern Israel, Jeff Morgan
• Atelier Melka – Northern California, Maayan Koschitsky
• LaZarre Wines – Central Coast California, Adam LaZarre
• Page Spring Cellars – Page Springs, Arizona, Eric Glomski
• Wine Review – Israel, Itay Gleitman
• Second City Soil – Chicago, IL, Jon McDaniel
Streamed live from Israel and the U.S, the program will feature:
Click Here to Register
When: Sunday, August 16, 2020
Time: 12 PM ET
9 AM PT
7 PM Israel
Please share with your friends and family and register on Zoom
or watch live on AIFL’s Facebook page.
For more updates, please visit www.aifl.org
Please consider making a donation to AIFL today.
Click here to Donate
Copyright © 2020 America-Israel Friendship League, All rights reserved.