The Future of Saving Money is All Around YouAre You Hooked Up or Throwing Away Big Bucks?
Everyone complains about the bad economy but last year shoppers ignored over $523 BILLION* in POTENTIAL SAVINGS!
Industry sources say brands issued 367 BILLION coupons last year. While coupon redemption was up by 27% over the previous year for the first time in 17 years, shoppers only redeemed under 1% of available coupons ignoring the over $523 BILLION they could have saved!
Trend expert Katlean de Monchy is here to tell you what you need to know to take advantage of todays automatic coupons and other dollar savers without spending hours cutting and sorting. She also got some advice from Coupon Mom Stephanie Nelson who can show you how to cut your family spending in half by shopping smarter. Even the rich and famous are shopping smarter and spending less these days according to Forbes.com citing a new survey**.
Katlean de Monchy — Featuring Celebs Who NEVER pay Retail!
* No Scissors Needed: The coupons of the future are here personalized and delivered to you even while you shop!
* A Private Sale Just For You: Think private sales are just for big spenders? Think againaccess to special deals tailored to you and your family.
* Shop and Save for College: Know where to go and add to your kids college fund every time you buy something online!
* The Check is in the Mail: It really isup to 25% back on online purchases come to you every quarter.
* Get Together and Save: Strength in numbers and groupon deals at local businesses can save you big bucks.
Nextpert Editor-in-Chief Katlean de Monchy is known as the Nextpert, considered to be the leading trend translator on television. Katlean is a regular on ABCs The View (fashion) , a contributor to Good Morning America (technology), Regis and Kelly (lifestyle trends), and can be seen on CNN and Fox News Channel .
*Based on Inmars study as reported in BrandWeek.com, Jan.28, 2010 multiplying average face value of a coupon by number issued.
** The Survey of Affluence and Wealth in America 2010 by American Express Publishing and the Harrison Group.